This should be a fun event for everyone. Bring your friends and family. Whether you are looking for an addition to your family with a rescue pet or just want to support a great cause this is a chance to interact with the pooches and take a yoga class. Perhaps bring a friend who would enjoy the adoption event and welcome a chance to check out the studio.
12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
(all proceeds to go to The Humane Society of Greater Kansas City)
2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
2:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Also, we will be selling leashes, collars and dog toys. Purchase something for your pooch or buy something and donate it to HSGKC.
Please check out the Sit Up and Beg List – we will be collecting items at the studio for two weeks prior to the Event, starting on Saturday June 13th. We will have the donation box ready to collect items right up to and including event day.
Top 10 Items from the Sit Up and Beg List:
- Paper Towels
- White Copier Paper
- Liquid Laundry Detergent: HE only (high efficiency)
- Clorox Bleach (Clorox has the disinfecting properties necessary)
- Soft Dog Treats for Training
- Fancy Feast Canned Cat Food: Turkey and Chicken
- Toilet Paper
- Empty Ink Cartridges
- Small and Medium Dog Biscuits
- Gift Cards. Suggested Stores: Lowe’s, Home Depot, Petco, PetSmart, Brookside Barkery & Bath, Target, Costco and Sam’s Club
Thanks you for your participation!